Tsurumi submersible slurry pumps are devices built to work in the toughest conditions. Intended for use m.in. In mining, energy, construction and wherever we deal with the pumping of sludgy with varying degrees of thickening. They are suitable for use in both dehydrated and for use in tramlines.
Innovative solutions, used for their construction, allow long-term work in adverse conditions with low operating costs. The pumps are capable of working in the dry and continuous operation of 24/7. Special solutions allow high-density slurry pumping. Materials with high resistance to erosion and corrosion are applied.
Selected lines are available with a level sensor to allow automatic operation without additional control systems.
The offer also includes a model capable of pumping up to a level of 1 mm.
- Built with materials with high resistance to erosion and corrosion.
- Patented oil lifter allows you to work in the dry.
- Thermal protection built into the pump.
- The special design of the gland fully protects against the ingraining of water into the engine compartment.
- The additional protection of the mechanical seal protects it from solid elements and significantly extends its lifetime.
- High efficiency
- Low operating costs
- Resistance to erosion and corrosion
- Resistance to dry operation
- Ability to inflate very dense sludge