SP Tank Slurry Pumps
The SP series of slurry pumps is specially designed for pumping the toughest sludge: The Hydrotransport of Ashes, Sludgers, Zendry, mules, etc. They are used in the mining industry, the professional energy industry, the rock and raw materials industries.
SP pumps are single-stage centrifugal pumps, horizontal with integrated bearing unit base. The pump has a split enclosure, which contains flow parts made of specially hardened alloys with the highest hardness up to 66 HRC.
Oil-bearing unit with integrated water cooler, which can be connected to an external water mains. The shaft seal solutions used in our pumps correspond to customers ‘ requirements and are very easy to use. Dynamic, Flinger-sealed gland seal for solid grease. With the use of a central lubrication pump, continuous and reliable lubrication of the gland is ensured and the pump is not spunted.
Capacity: Up to 2 000 m3/h
Lifting height: up to 105 m
- Short-overhang Shaft
- Reduced deflection
- Minimisation of Vibrations
- Shaft protective sleeve made of hardened material
- Lubricating protection rings (mazes) of bearings stop contaminants outside the bearing chamber
- Closed impeller for maximum efficiency
- Paddles on both rotor rings
- Minimising recirculation
- Pressure reduction in the gland chamber
- Rotor gap adjustment by sliding the bearing chamber
- Dynamic Sealing, Flingers:
- Eliminates the need for barrier water
- Reduces abrasion of bushings and possible bearing damage
- Lubricating the gland with a fixed grease using a CLS pump