A wide range of Tsurumi and Bombas Ideal sewage pumps with different parameters ranging from small pumps to domestic pumping stations to very high-performance pumps. Depending on the medium, different types of rotors are used: free movement (Vortex), duct, cutting mechanism, closed or open. They have many solutions to extend pump uptime and reduce operating costs such as m.in. Patented oil lifter.
- Made of the highest quality materials.
- Double mechanical seal in oil bath.
- Cable gland fully protected against water ingress.
- In special materials, they can be used for aggressive wastewater and salt water.
- A wide range of rotors allows for optimum adaptation to the pumped medium.
- Innovative cutting mechanism solution.
- Built-in thermal protection.
- Safe dry operation.
- High resistance to corrosion and erosion.
- Low operating costs.
- The ability to work in a lying position.
- The ability to control the insulation and resistance of winding through the end of the cable, without opening the motor.