Autol Centralized lubrication systems are the technology to automate the lubrication of devices where regular and precise lubrication is necessary for proper operation.
Centralized lubrication systems are in different layouts:
- Single Line Systems
- Double Line Systems
- Progressive Systems
It is possible to use both grease and oil pumps:
- Oil pumps:, 00 #, 000 #
- Grease pump: 0 #, 1 #, 2 #
The conditions prevailing in the extractive industry are among the most demanding and difficult, both for the equipment of maintenance.
The loads subjected to the equipment: dirt, dust, high temperature and maximum operation directly affect the length and quality of operation of the device.
For the maintenance and maintenance of machinery, large amounts of grease are used, often high-quality, expensive grease.
The use of Autol technology not only guarantees optimum grease intake during operation, but also directly affects the reduction of grease consumption.
Improving the safety of equipment maintenance is an essential component of the central lubrication system in the extractive industry.
- Safety and reduced maintenance time at the machine.
- Constant maintenance of the lubrication points during machine operation guarantees a longer working time and shortens the stops necessary for maintenance.
- Reduced grease consumption.
- Thanks to the use of centralized lubrication systems, the grease is originally clean, which directly affects the quality of the m.in work. Bearings.